CERISE Luxeuil - Les Sources***
We’ll answer all your questions
● Specific disinfection protocol for common areas and rooms,
● Disinfection of room cards and keys, remote controls, between each customer visit,
● Disinfection of door handles and common furniture several times a day,
● During the stay, planning of room cleaning in agreement with the guest,
● Availability of hydroalcoholic gel,
● Wearing of the mask by all personnel,
● Respect a distance of one meter in all human contact,
● Plexiglass plate installed on the reception desk and arrival and departure procedures redesigned to respect barrier gestures,
We offer the early check-in and the late check-out, with an extra-cost (50% of the rate of the last night or the night to come) and depending on availability. This request must be formalized at the reception on the day of arrival, during the check-in. If not requested, a departure after 11:30AM will be charged as an additional night.
Good to know : Clients who book via our website may take advantage of a free late departure (subject to availability).
Please feel free to call our reception on +33 3 84 93 70 04: we’ll be happy to help guide you here!
When you leave, we ask you to leave the kitchen corner clean and empty your bins, or to pay a supplement.
We can also look after your luggage on the day of your departure. You may reclaim it during reception opening hours.
Clients who book via our website may take advantage of a late departure (subject to availability).
Our teams offer you a full of energy breakfast to start the day. Discover a multitude of choices: plain and fruit yogurt, cottage cheese, saint-Môret, cancoillotte, comté, applesauce, ham, fruit salad, pancakes, croissants, chocolats, apple slippers, homemade jam, individual jams (apricot, strawberry, etc,) honey, madeleines, biscuits, grilllotines, fresh bread (available bread), fresh fruits, cerbaille, butter, figs, butter.
On the drinks side:
Orange juice machine and multivitaminated juice, coffee machine, tea, fresh milk.